10 benefits of regular facials you may not already know Posted on 28 Sep 00:00
We've been reflecting on the enormous benefits regular facials have on the health and wellness of your skin, both in the short and long term. Even those who use great products and take care of their skin at home are surprised by the difference regular treatments make. Here are 10 reasons why!
1. Rejuvenated skin Facial massage encourages lymphatic drainage, flushing out toxins and promoting circulation that results in a healthy glow.
2. Strengthens your skin and slows down aging Having products massaged into your skin increases blood circulation and oxygen flow. This enhances your skins tone, elasticity, and promotes collagen production, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Deeper Cleanse You get a cleanse that's simply deeper than the one you can do at home, helping remove the built up dirt, oil and toxins that accumulate in your day to day life.
4. Deeper Exfoliation Having your skin professionally exfoliated jump starts cell turnover encouraging the growth of healthy new cells. Removal of dead skin cells also unclogs your pores, which allows for better absorption of products.
5. Flawless makeup application Your skin looks and feels smoother after a facial, so your make up goes on evenly and looks better. Ask a makeup artist, they're big facial advocates!
6. Understanding your skin Everyone's skin changes. It can be dependent upon age, hormones, weather...whatever it is, it's inevitable. You now have a skin care trainer who is an expert on your skin, helping you track and address changes, identifying skin conditions and educating you on how to treat them.
7. Customised treatment Your skin is assessed each visit, so you're provided a customised treatment and products based on your skins current needs.
8. Improved at home routine & maintenance Whether it's how it reacts to different climates, stress, food, etc, seeing you regularly means we really get to know your skin. Over time your skin care trainers will help you build a great at home skin care routine that will have your skin thriving in any situation!
9. Chill out and Unwind No matter the facial you choose, it's coming with some muscle melting massage. Pampering yourself boosts your mood and makes you feel beautiful. Treating yourself to a service that relaxes your body and mind while leaving you glowing is kind of a no brainer.
10. Save $$ in the long run Regular facials can actually save you from needless spending in the future. If you stay on top of your skincare routine, more drastic and expensive measures like Botox, fillers and surgery can be avoided.